Monday, June 13, 2011

eyeing windows

Who is watching me from behind glazed house-eyes when I aim my camera at them?...
nobody has opened up their windows [yet!] to confront me for imposing my lens towards them,
perhaps because sometimes they are all too oblivious to my intrusion!

 soundproofed - and sightless...
[at "Grave Level" - by Vancouver Mountain View Cemetery off Fraser Street - where an all-day multi-band infestation rocked the house last summer - and almost woke the dead!] 

 industrialized benign neglect...
[on that artist menagerie and tourista destination, Granville Island] 

 glass-blocked intervention...
[at the aging yet still life-supporting Vancouver General Hospital on West 12th Avenue] 

 seasonal adaptive decorama...
[on the determinedly DIY Commercial Drive] 

 sandwiched and grilled...
[on the warmed-up but still crunchy part of Cambie Street off Hastings] 

ghostly belle of the ball...
[sometimes "observed" floating around the grand ballroom of the Vancouver Hotel on Georgia Street]

No comments:

Post a Comment